Posted 6/20/2010 2:49 AM (#121852) Subject: New Ideas.
Essence Manufacturing(Aura Manufacturing)
Give a buff to you and people around you. [Like town chief/head/GoonZu aura.]
Could give buffs like Str/Agi/Dex/Wis/Int/Luck/Attack/Def/Summon Attack/Summon Def.
The higher the lvl of Essence Item the greater the effect of the item as well as time the item lasts.
~ Difficulty To Level:
I feel this should be a rather hard manufacturing type like Artifact Manufacturing(Crystals)
New Guild Event:
Guild mates are teleported to a new Guild Only area, and have to battle a huge NEW Boss.
Boss would be pretty armored as well as lots of life. Attack pretty great but not overpowered.
Along with the boss there would be random "Healers" That spawn to heal the boss from time to time. [Random Spawns would be best otherwise people will figure a trick to completing]
This would incorporate the need for more active guildmates. Some to take out Healers, Others to Take out boss, even tanks may be needed.
I'd Make this an event that could be booked once a day or even less frequent, that way it stays fresh for awhile and drops aren't abused.
~Healer Drops: (Of Course subject to change)
[X] Teleport Tickets - 10% [10-20 units]
[X]Subtitle/Propose subtitle - 15/20% [1-3 units/1-3 units]
[X]Summon Resurrection - 15% [1-2 units]
[X]Extension Stones - 1-5% [1 unit]
~Boss Drops: (Of course subject to change)
[X]Fire Stones - 10% [8-10 units]
[X]Wind Stones - 10% [8-10 units]
[X]Water Stones - 10% [8-10 units]
[X]Land Stones - 10% [8-10 units]
[X]Weekly Teleportation Ticket - 1% [1 unit]
~Bonuses For Completion:
Maybe a guild only buff for a week?
Unique Capes/Clothes? (Such as Pirate Ship completion cape)
New Server Event:
Invasion of the Gods.
The Luminary servers are named after Gods [Zeus,Athena,Hera].
Though nothing of relation has really been implemented into game monster wise.
I think we should create a new server event like DA but with a new touch.
Add the Gods and other Demi-Gods into a huge clash against the players of the servers.
This could be a possible competition between servers, which server can send the Gods back to Mt. Olympus first?
I believe these mobs should have magics as well. For Example, Zeus should be able to use Thunder.
~Drops: (Really Depends on God I suppose)
Drops from Gods should be, respectfully, Godly.
Be nice for at least 5% chance on everything as well.
New Raccoon Box Rare(s):
Hunting Ground Keys
Allows holder to go to a NEW locked hunting ground.
This would allow less crowding in the newer public hunting grounds such as Foggy and Lost World.
It would be preferred for new monsters to be created.
If not then maybe areas based on drops or elemental type.
Drop Example: Medicine Cabinet Key -> Mobs that drop good medicine items such as Ginseng, Okara ,Madder Seed, Lily Root, Adlay seed, Etc.
Elemental Example: Flame Key -> Mobs that are weak against fire such as Foggy Mobs, Doom Mobs, Etc.
New Magic Effects
To allow new magics into game.
To give something for a character to work on.
May improve the feel to hunting experience.
Poison allows you to poison 1 mob at a time, if it were able to be upgraded maybe attack a group of monsters.
Drain allows you to only drain for yourself, what about your party members, or even summons with future upgrades
Whirlwind, like poison, allows you to target one mob at a time. Upgraded may allow more monsters/larger tornado for more damage.
Ice trap/Brain Dead only work or so long, maybe allow them to last longer/on more mobs.
I believe these skills should be developed more towards a later part of character, such as lvl 100+.
If that is not suitable, after the weapon icon is received for a specific weapon then exp for the magic skills is also available.
[NEW ADDITION - Thursday June 24, 2010]
New Guild/Town Event:
Together We Stand, Divided We Fall
A New Monster (In Pieces) would be summoned for the town or guild to kill.
Possibly in a town only/guild only map.
Though spread out in field may create a better experience.
The Town/Guild have to take down each piece before they connect with one another.
So let's say there are 6 pieces -> Torso, Head, 2 Arms, 2 Legs.
Each Type of body part is a different element attribute.
Arms -> Fire Attribute
Torso -> Land Attribute
Head -> Water Attribute
Legs -> Wind Attribute
The Guild/Town works on destroying each piece.
If they fail to kill at least 5 in a certain time limit they will connect with one another.
Once they are together, they will be both stronger and more armored, creating a more difficult battle.
I think the "Complete Form" of the boss should be kind of like the Misty White Tiger, kind of transparent. Though each piece not destroyed before ***embly, would be solid.
This would allow the pieces to connect regardless of what ever piece is destroyed.
If the torso was destroyed, logically, there would be nothing to connect with.
[X]Crystals(You are destroying armaments after all)-> A-S2 - 1% [1 Unit]
[X]Elemental Stones - 5-10% [10-20 Units]
[X]Blessing Stones - 5-10% [5-10 Units]
[X]Extension Stones - 5% [1-2 Units]
~Potential Completion Rewards
[X] Town/Guild Buff [Like Old Statue Completion Buffs]
[X] Town Points/Guild Points.
[NEW ADDITION - Sunday January 16,2011]
New Outfit Ideas:
[X]Angelic Outfit [We have demon after all]
~ Effect for set [like demon] Freeze or Time Warp effect.
[X]Royal Attire [King/Queen type look]
[X] Egyptian Garbs [Pharaohs/Priestess/Isis type looks]
New Mount Ideas:
[X]Magic Carpet [For Canes -> Wisdom Based]
[X]Rhino [Melee Based -> Strength Based]
[X]Some Sort Of Robot[Used for manufacturing -> Raises Luck/Dex and Reduces time by 10 seconds?] (In spirit of all the Brownie lol)
[X]A Serpent [Agility Based]
New Item Ideas:
[X] Improved Mysterious Eggs.
~ I would like for them to be more like Un-mysterious eggs in the fact they spawn a random amount of monsters.
It would be nice if there were different grades of eggs.
Grade A -> 25% chance of summoning 1-2 bosses. 50% chance of summoning 5-10 lvl 90-120 mobs. 25% chance of summoning 1-2 Summon Pets/Dark Army/Cerberus.
Grade B-> 15% chance of summoning 1-2 bosses. 70% chance of summoning 7-12 lvl 75-90 mobs. 15% chance of summoning 1-2 Summon Pets/Dark Army/Cerberus.
This would allow bigger egg parties that would last longer and be more fun.
I hope you enjoyed my ideas.
I'll add to them over time.
Feedback and suggestions, as well as your own ideas are always welcome!
Posted 6/20/2010 6:45 AM (#121874 - in reply to #121852) Subject: Re: New Ideas.
Nice job, alot of work and detail into your suggestions.
Lumi needs this type of suggestions instead of "remakes" from old items (boring!!!! and the reason why so many ppl have quit) Ndoors hasnt come up with new ideas, they just sugar coating the old things we alrdy have or have completed.
Cheers to Ministry!!!
Posted 6/20/2010 5:22 PM (#121913 - in reply to #121911) Subject: Re: New Ideas.
Lol thanks everyone .
If they would actually do out suggestions it would be nice.
I am not sure why we had a design a weapon contest, they were never implemented into game.
That has been ages ago.
Also the vote for your ideas thing was a waste, where are the ideas that THEY Selected?
Wishful thinking when I posted these, we wont ever see them lol.
Posted 6/20/2010 5:32 PM (#121916 - in reply to #121852) Subject: Re: New Ideas.
These are awesome ideas Mini. They are well thought out and detailed. They appear to be something the developers could implement without a huge amount of work and would add that something new to the game to keep long time players from getting bored.
Posted 1/17/2011 11:47 AM (#153369 - in reply to #153326) Subject: Re: New Ideas.
Thanks for the feedback and the new ideas.
I think the rewards for lvling up should change drastically to more premium type items[With a time limit.][Non-tradeable.]
For new players. The expense of surviving on the servers is pretty high. They need a lot of help it seems in order to stay interested so they don't quit.